Our 2014 conference registration is OPEN
San Francisco, May 13-15, 2014
- Lowest registration fee: less than $1,000 for a 3-day conference.
- Complimentary access to the 2012 and 2013 live video conference recordings.
- Up to 62.5 PDUs
- A chance to win a free pass to another industry leading event scheduled in Las Vegas in April 2014: the 23rd Partnership in Clinical Trials. Each BioPharmaPM attendee who registers before Dec. 10th will be entered to win one of several free passes to that event. Passes are transferable to a friend or work colleague.
Besides many distinguished experts confirmed on the agenda, we also have two amazing keynote speakers, including one from the FDA.
You will be able to register for 3 days at $985 and you will receive immediate free access to the 2012 + the 2013 conference live video recordings. Earn up to 62.5 PDUs
Our 2014 theme is:
The Diversity of PM roles
in the BioPharmaceutical Industry:
Implications and Opportunities
2014 topics are focused on:
- The role of the Project Manager beyond R&D (such as in government affairs, in finance function or business development)
- Best Practices of the Project Manager working in small companies or in limited resources environments
- Nurturing Suppliers Relationships
- Clinical Operations Excellence
- Getting PMO or Portfolio Management into small companies
- Licensing, IPO, Venture Capital, Funding, IP
- The Project Manager involved in Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Managing Global Studies (with maybe a focus on Asia)
Register today to benefit from low conference fee
and get access to the 2012 and the 2013 recordings.
Email us at
The BioPharmaPM Advisory Board