Our 2013 conference registration is open
San Francisco, May 20, 21-22
2013 conference agenda (for your review)
Besides many distinguished experts confirmed on the agenda, we also have the following two keynote speakers.
Bob (Robert) Cohen, an Oncologist and inspirational speaker, who is involved with UCSF and was Head of Project Management at Genentech.
Kerstin Schultz, VP of Project Management at Allergan and a leading expert in the areas of Portfolio and Project Management, Global Nutrition, Strategy, Finance and R&D Portfolio Analysis during many years at Baxter Healthcare in the Office of the CSO
Register now for 3 days at $1,085 and you will receive immediate free access to the 2012 conference live video recordings. Earn up to 38.5 PDUs
Our 2013 theme is:
Strategic and tactical project management within an environment of collaborations and outsourcing
2013 topics are focused on:
- Tactics/Strategy in a resource constrained environment.
- Managing Outsourced Projects: nurturing a mutually beneficial long term relationship with your suppliers/partners.
- Alliances models - How to drive value?
- PM Leadership - How to acquire these critical skills?
- Utilizing technologies as PM Tools in a world of Alliances.
- Role of a PM in a M&A world.
- Critical Project Success Factors: case studies.
- Management of NIH/Government projects.
- EVMS (Earned Value Measurements Systems) and its application within the BioPharma industry.
Register today to benefit from low conference fee
and get access to the 2012 recordings.
Email us at
The BioPharmaPM Advisory Board